Special materials energy saving plunger valve
Connection type: Flange
Medium: Water, steam, oil, liquid Acid-base
Standard: GB/T12235-2007 JIS API DIN
Face to face: Factory standard, can be customized
Flange standard: JB/T79.1 JIS API DIN
Testing and inspection: GB/T13927 JIS API DIN
Plunger valve is a kind of valve which can be opened or closed by rotating 90 degrees to connect or separate the channel port on the valve plug with that on the valve body.
Its plunger can be cylindrical or conical in shape. In the cylindrical plug, the channel is generally rectangular, while in the conical plug, the channel is trapezoidal. These plug shapes make the valves light. It is most suitable for use as a cut-off and make-up medium and as a shunt, but can sometimes be used for throttling depending on the nature of the application and the erosion resistance of the sealing surface.
1. The plunger valve is used for regular operation, which can be opened and closed quickly and conveniently.
2. The fluid resistance of the plug valve is small.
3. The plunger valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume, light weight and easy maintenance.
4. Good sealing performance.
5. Without the limitation of installation direction, the flow direction of medium can be arbitrary.
6. No vibration and low noise.